Thursday, March 12, 2009

some photos for you - I managed to buy a cable today in the crazy market.


One of the mountains from Ollantaytambo - it's called the something singers - this can be seen from my new bedroom window. wahoos!













Taken from the bus on the way to Ollantaytambo going through the sacred valley.













Adam came running into the hostal the other day yelling "come on! come one! let's be in a parade!" so we ran out and joined the parade. I don't know who the saint is, but they set off fireworks at each intersection and the marching band played and drank Chicha and a great time was had by all. There are 3 or 4 parades a week though so it wasn't too uncommon, but still fun.






Another amazing sky over the mountains in Peru.















When I was in Calca I stopped at the river to eat lunch and this is the photo from that spot. See why I would move to the Sacred Valley???

No comments:

Post a Comment